Saturday, April 11, 2015

#BikiniSeries


LET'S GET THIS STARTED!

So beyond to start this journey of becoming a better me! I've tried over and over again numerous times to start becoming a better healthier, more beautiful me... but this time I am dedicating the time and the effort to follow through. 

On Monday, I am starting the Tone It Up 8 Week Bikini Series.


The community around Tone It Up is amazing and all the woman are supportive and the community is massive. I have found many people on both the TIU community, instagram, and twitter that are all willing to support and motivate one another to get the best results of the entire program.
#BikiniSeries 
#TIUTeam

I am beyond excited to start and have been prepping and getting everything ready for about two days now! YIPES. It's a lot of work but I know that I can complete this one. 



I'll check in again on Monday. 

xoxo
- B

No comments:

Post a Comment