Friday, December 26, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Swap Goodies!


Merry Christmas!

Hope everyone got what they wanted for Christmas & Santa was good to all of you! I did Chaotic Goddess' 12 Days of Christmas Swap and it was so much fun. I had a great time getting to know my partner Brandi and I couldn't wait to get my package in the mail!

After checking the mailbox every day it finally came :) I was so excited that I was so beyond tempted to open them all up at once, but... I resisted and opened one at a time.

Day 1: I got this cute chalkboard garland
Day 2: I got these cute gift tags and Mint Cookie Bites in a stocking


Day 3: I got these cute cookie cutters! There was a snowflake, Santa, gingerbread man, snowman, & Christmas Tree (I can't remember the other one right now)
Day 4: I got this amazing smelling lotion
Day 5: A cute pair of Santa socks
Day 6: A cute pair of Christmas themed socks
Day 7: Christmas tree shaped marshmallows, and chocolates


Day 8: A reindeer mug
Day 9: Santa post-its & a Santa notepad
Day 10: Wintery chapsticks
Day 11: Baker's thread (which came in handy when I was doing my Christmas cookies)
Day 12: Hot cocco & candy canes


Everything that I got was super nice, and it was exciting to have a gift to open each day. I'm hoping that she enjoyed everything that I sent to her! 

I will definitely be doing this again next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment